This article explores vocal effects pedals. When you’re a guitar player, you’re used to have effects pedal for all kinds of guitar effects.
But it is not just guitars that can benefit from effect pedals. If you also sing, you may be interested in applying effects to your vocal.
That’s where you can get one or more vocal effects pedals, which you can control while also playing your guitar.
This article shows a few of most common vocal effects pedals in the market.
1. Flamma FV03 Vocal Effects Pedal
The Flamma FV03 is a complete pedal dedicated to vocal effects. It provides several effects that will make your voice sound much more interesting. Among the effects you will find the following:
- Room Reverb
- Hall reverb
- Classic plate reverb
- Voice altering effect (6 options)
- Low male voice
- Warm female voice
- Cute baby voice
- Robot-like voice (3 options)
2. BOSS VE-20: Vocal Effects Pedal
This BOSS pedal is the perfect effects processor for voice. It gives you several options to modulate voice effects, resulting in a rich gamut of voice effects. A few examples to illustrate:
- Voice changing effects: male to female, etc.
- Chorus effect
- Pitch control
- Doubling effect
- Many people complain about lack of editing features.
- Documentation is somewhat lacking.
3. Zoom V3 Vocal Processor
The zoom V4 is an innovative vocal processor that can be used to give many voice effects you’ll find on higher end products.
You will find 16 pre-built effects including:
- Delay effect
- Key and chromatic pitch correction
It can also be used as an audio interface if needed.
4. BOSS Vocal Performer
Another strong option for vocal effects pedal is the BOSS Vocal Performer.
It operates as a standard effects pedal. One of the most useful features is harmonic or pitch correction, which will help you in live performances.
A number of vocal effects are also present in this unit, including:
- Vocoder effect: electronic voice generation
5. Roland VT-4 Vocal Transformer
Like many Roland products, this one delivers excellent sound quality.
Several voice effects are included in this package, both retro and new, including:
- Vocoding (synthetic voices)
- Effect chaining
- And much more.
6. TC Helicon Vocal Effects Processor
Finally, we highlight the Helicon Vocal processor. It is a small unit, but it packs a lot of useful features and effects. A few examples are:
- Megaphone effect
- Some people complain about noise issues, which can be solved by applying noise gates processing.
Learn More About Guitars
If you want to learn more about guitar, feel free to request your copy of our free guitar course. There you will learn:
- How to take care of your guitar
- Learning to play tablature
- How to learn every note in the fretboard.
- And much more.
To get this free course, just go here and request it to be send to your email .