Are you looking for new guest post opportunities?
PlayGuitarReview.net is now inviting guitar players, bloggers, and webmasters to share their knowledge and increase their audience base.
Guest post for this website and get a chance to earn more recognition for yourself.
Who Can Contribute A Guest Post?
You need to be related to the guitar player community in order to contribute a guest post.
- Guitar Lessons
- Guitar Reviews
- Musical Equipment Reviews
- Digital Product Reviews
- Music Tips and Best Practices
- Music Career Advice
- Music Business Guest Posts
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Content should be a minimum of 1000 words. The longer, the better.
- You can have a link to your site, but please avoid links to spam domains. All links should educate the reader. Any unnatural links will be removed.
- Use font Arial, size 14 for the content body, and size 24 for the main heading. You can forward your drafs as a Word doc or Google doc.
- Your content should be unique.
- Add links to the inner pages of PlayGuitarReview.net in your draft to increase the chances of acceptance.
- Only use images that you have taken yourself or have the rights to use.
- We do not pay for articles.
- Do not copy text from other sites in the web.
- Check your drafts on Grammarly before forwarding.
- Not all guest posts submitted will be accepted. Only the best guest posts will be published after careful review.
- At any stage in the life of the website, if we found that you also use the same copy of the article to post on another third-party website, then your backlink will be removed from the article.
- You can send your drafts for review to the following address: carpets.marlin_0x @ icloud .com